Responsible for the timely and accurate execution of payroll tax payments, filings, accounting reconciliations and all roles and responsibilities related to the job function listed below.
- Manage daily file uploads and tax payments of payroll taxes
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual filings of all Federal, State withholding and State unemployment returns
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual filings of Local withholding returns
- Ensure compliance with new and changing payroll tax laws
- Respond to all payroll tax notices and inquiries
- Resolve issues and provide solutions to clients with regards to payroll taxes
- Assist the payroll department in matters concerning payroll tax withholdings and payments
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field required
- Expert knowledge of payroll tax laws; Federal, State and local
- 3-year minimum hands on experience with payroll tax filings; Federal, State and Local
- Experience with Mastertax a plus
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, independent worker with the ability to multi-task
- Strong technical proficiency working in complex systems with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; including, but not limited to Excel and Word
- PEO knowledge and experience preferred
Please apply through the Apply Now button or email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Emplova, based in Melville, New York is a unique Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that believes in the importance of creating high-value relationships that focus on people. With this philosophy, and our extensive industry expertise, we build and manage a winning HR strategy for our clients, so they can focus 100% on their business with confidence. Come join our growing team.
Join Our Growing Team!
Superb benefits, competitive salary and unmatched culture.