As a Sales Administrator joining our growing team in Melville, Long Island you will be responsible for a high level of customer service to prospects and ensuring that sales proposals and contracts are generated in a timely and efficient manner. This role requires patience, determination, and excellent people skills.
- Provide administrative support for the sales team
- Identify potential clients and set appointments for sale executives
- Gather data to prepare proposals
- Maintain database for sale prospects
- Prepare sales presentations, proposals and quotes
- Provide presentation and demo support as needed
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2-3 years of related business administrative or sales support experience
- PEO industry experience preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Please apply through the Apply Now button or email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emplova, based in Melville, New York is a unique Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that believes in the importance of creating high-value relationships that focus on people. With this philosophy, and our extensive industry expertise, we build and manage a winning HR strategy for our clients, so they can focus 100% on their business with confidence. Come join our growing team.
Join Our Growing Team!
Superb benefits, competitive salary and unmatched culture.